Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy News!

I am pleased to announce that World Weaver Press will be publishing my first novel, Shards of History! This novel started as a short story at Odyssey in 2007. I was racking my brain for something to write about because I had to turn in a story (ack!) when I dreamed about homes situated in the middle of a very high cliff. When I woke up, I wondered what sort of people would live in such a home and then realized nobody human would be able to. That's when I started working out the rest of the story.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting. I love sci-fi! Can't wait to see it on the bookstore shelf!! Yee Haw! from your Texas peeps ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the yee haw, girl! It's coming out in electronic form only, so no bookshelves this time.

    ReplyDelete